I'm having an issue with scrolling backwards in a list. I've create simplified example of the problem (source)
- The list has a horizontal layout.
- The layout is virtualised.
- Snap to pages is set to true.
- The item renderers are DefaultListItemRenderers.
- The list and item renderers take up the full screen size.
- Each item has an image that's loaded from a URL.
- delayTextureCreationOnScroll is set to true for the item renderers.
As you can see, scrolling forwards through the list seems fine. But when I scroll back just 1 item, there's a delay before the image appears. It seems like as soon as I've scrolled forwards past an item, that item's renderer is reused straightaway - so when I scroll back to it, the renderer needs to be set up again (hence the delay).
I guess my expectation was that there'd be an even spread of item renderers around the currently visible renderer (e.g. 2 behind it, 2 in front of it). So there'd only be a delay in the item's image appearing if someone was flying through the list in either direction, which is understandable.
Is there any way I can set things up to meet my expectation? Thanks in advance for any help!