Can a blockchain project dedicated to Flash re-build the Flash Ecosystem?
I been thinking a lot about this and my thoughts are deeply subjective because I have only done as2 and as3 coding for more than a decade.
I am writing this as I am drinking my morning coffee and it's not anything formal just some ideas. (assumption is that readers know the blockchain space )
- A browser that supports flash player ( windows / Linux / macOS ) ( Maybe Android if we can get the Flash Player APK to work ) possible streaming flash support for iOS
- Integrated bitcoin wallet, integrated adblocker (similar to Brave Browser)
- Flash content creators can sell (swf's) as NFTs.
- Flash Coin (Bep20) used to buy the NFT's and add space
- Lean on nostalgia and sentimental bond to get early adopters to use the browser
- Kickstart the NFT space by partnering with the most famous Flash Games devs and publishing some big titles as NFT
- Launch flash tokens on unwrap
- Hire team of Hard cord devs to pick up work on AS4, highly optimistic here 😉
Looking to brainstorm this with flash and blockchain people.
I am looking on pro and cons ( except the flash is dead con and the security con and the web assembly is better con)
Ok back to my day job ( Flash Builder + MXML )