I did find out a problem that could make a difference between the 2 products, I'm testing it but when I upload an Alpha build for closed test on Google play it takes them a week to review this build, so it is very slowly.
The difference I found is that one app has a list of in app products it asks for with:
and all these products were created by me, and are ready for sale,
While the other product that is not working, has a list of 62 products and only about 20 where made.
This wasn't a problem before I was using the district ANE, because if I was asking for a product that didn't exist it wasn't sending anything back but now you get an error message which might interrupt the purchasing process.
And another thing I found out is that I do get one item in return:
function purchases_updatedHandler( event : PurchaseEvent ):void
SendErrorMsg("NUMBER OF ITEMS:#"+event.data.length);...
this gives me 1, but for some reason it is not activating anything in the switch case code, so I did something else to see what are the details of this item I'm getting in return:
`function purchases_updatedHandler( event😛urchaseEvent ):void
//SendErrorMsg("NUMBER OF ITEMS:#"+event.data.length);
for each (var purchase:Purchase in event.data)
var massege:String = "";
massege += "\nProduct ID: "+purchase.productId;
massege += "\nTransaction Date: "+purchase.transactionDate;
massege += "\nError: "+purchase.error;
massege += "\nError Code: "+purchase.errorCode;
massege += "\nTransaction Id: "+purchase.transactionId;
massege += "\nTransaction State: "+purchase.transactionState;
// These transactions are in progress, so don't finish them unless you don't want them to complete
Though now I have to wait a week for Google Play team to review this Alpha build and make it available, so I can test it and see what I'm getting.