I'd like to encourage you all to be pro-active and engaged in bug reporting since the 184.108.40.206 is unfortunately still quite full of bugs but luckily Harman are reactive and concerned by bugs that are reported properly.
This is not only to help Harman but also help your own apps, some bugs are going pretty much under the rader because of a lack of reporting. One issue that is impacting our apps and probably your too is very high "signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR)" crash rates (5-6% of sessions) due to problems with AIR and Android 9 which is penalizing dicoverability on the PlayStore. Which means less installs for all of us AIR developers...
Here are some steps to help the process:
- Go to your Google Developer console
- Android & Vitals > ANRs & Crashes
- Find any crashes "signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR)"
- Check that the crashes are UNRELATED to third party ANEs/SDKs etc. You can check the stack trace to see if the crash originated in a third party library or from no specific library
- Post the stack traces in the relevant issue report: https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues/167
Please also check out the current open issues on Github and add any useful information that you can to speed up bug fixing: https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues
Please be careful, detailed, specific... the better the bug report, the quicker the fix. Bug reports without any details are just pollution and slow bug fixing down.
Thank you 🙂