Here is the bug report: [Android] Read "position" property of the async opened FileStream after writing data from Socket cause application crash
Read "position" property of the async opened FileStream after writing data from Socket cause application crash.
It has been tested with AIR 126.96.36.199, AIR 16, AIR 188.8.131.52 and AIR 184.108.40.206 beta with Android 4.4.2 and Android 5.0.2 with different devices. Same problem in all cases. That works fine with Windows.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open file for writing via openAsync method.
2) Receive data from socket connection (as a client via Socket ProgressEvent.SOCKET_DATA event) and read it to temp ByteArray.
3) Write temp ByteArray to opened file.
4) Read FileStream "position" property (trace it, for example). There will be application crash.
Launch attached application example and click anywhere on stage to receive data via Socket.
1) Use synchronous open method for FileStream.
2) Don't read "position" property of async opened FileStream after writing bytes from Socket.
I'd like to ask everyone affected by this issue to take a minute and vote for the following bug.