I'd like to have some kind of a virtual (meaning: invisible) ScrollContainer (with paging enabled, and that's why I need it in the first place - for throwing) above other FeathersControls. What I'd like to achieve is:
- Have a regular set of Feathers Controls, including clickable buttons, lists etc.
- Add an invisible ScrollContainer instance (with paging enabled and some dummy content so scrolling & throwing pages work) above those controls
- Set the minimumDragDistance property of the ScrollContainer above
- When no scrolling happens from the ScrollContainer's point of view, everything acts normal and the clicks/touches go through it.
- When scrolling occurs (touches moved further than minimumDragDistance), the ScrollContainer events are triggered and no touches go through the ScrollContainer (possibly by simply setting the FeathersControls' touchable property to false)
Soooo, could this be achieved? And when yes, how? Thanks a lot!