Our existing project needs a much better Match 3 minigame but we don't have the time to fulfill it ourselves.
- We need a Match 3 game, in Starling 1.7. If you choose to use Starling 2.0, it's okay too
- The game shall be complicated enough with easy-to-use components that we can use to make our own levels
- Also, the components shall be made in OOP style with easy to understand structure that we can use to extend the game further ourselves
- We need little gfx effect here and there to make it look merrier
- For your reference, please see Gardenscapes New Acres game.
I realize that game has like almost 1000 levels now and it has all sorts of different elements / rules mixed up. What we need perhaps: irregular board / play area (not just square board), power-ups, sliding/water tile (that moves all tiles on top of it to a direction), wood block, walnut, locked tile, lemonade tile (the kind you need to bring it down to the bottom to collect). Those are the ones I can think of now, I hope you'll get the idea of what I want now.
If someone has been working on a similar Match 3 project with features that are close to this, please let me know if it's possible to buy your source code. If someone is interested to make this from scratch, please let me know how much the cost will be.